Lighthouse Talk Series
Wisdom & the Keys to Empowerment
Lighthouse is known for events that build connection and collective energy and in doing so, participants walk away with clarity, inspiration and greater understanding of how they want to be in the world.
The purpose in presenting this Lighthouse Series is to set the stage for a small and intimate experience that will enlighten and empower those in attendance – whether you choose to attend one or all three of this series.
Over three evenings in October and November, we will welcome Lori Gobert, a Dr. Brene Brown ‘Dare to Lead’ trained speaker to share key learnings from her attendance at the 2019 International Women’s Summit in Arizona.
More than 1,000 people travelled from all over the globe to hear the personal growth stories of these world-changing visionaries. Lori has curated the key inspirational learnings from these incredible women so that you will leave believing that anything is possible. Whether attending one of our evening events or all three, you will walk away ready to write your own permission slips to Live BIG, Live with CURIOSITY and to HONOUR YOURSELF through your CREATIVITY and BELIEFS.
#1 What is Your Authentic Posture?
This evening’s session will bring awareness and transparency to the way you look at the world – both from a personal and business perspective. Through the words of these amazing changemakers, you will understand your authentic posture and gain clarity on what and who you stand for.
- Cheryl Strayed – author of Wild, Tiny Beautiful Things and Brave Enough
- Elizabeth Gilbert – author of Eat, Pray, Love and City of Girls
- Cheryl Strayed & Liz Gilbert – a conversation
- Natalie Fikes – speaker, business coach and founder of Code Next Generation
#2 Overcoming Adversity
Lori will share tools to deal with adversity, tactics to use before overwhelm happens and an opportunity to explore what ‘staying strong’ means to us individually.
- Lisa Nichols – celebrated motivational speaker and contributing author in The Secret
- Zainab Selbi – founder of Women for Women International and author of Freedom is an Inside Job
- Terarai Trent – Zimbabwean-American women with an amazing educational story
#3 Find Strength in the Quite & Dare to Lead Summary
This session delves deep into the teachings of two of the greatest thought leaders of our time. Lori will inspire you to own your power through these Daring Leadership lessons of self-awareness, self-love and the ability to embrace the philosophy that who we are is how we lead.
- Glennon Doyle – activist, philanthropist and non-profit executive – author of Love Warrior and Carry on Warrior
- Brene Brown – researcher and story teller – author of The Gifts of Imperfection, Rising Strong, Daring Greatly, Braving the Wilderness and Dare to Lead
- Lori Gobert – Rylan Business Consulting – “Don’t Lose Your Voice to Your Title”
Lori Gobert is the founder and CEO of Rylan Business Consulting.
She supports entrepreneurs and small business owners by mentoring and coaching management staff and company owners focusing on process, communication and leadership. Lori is also a Dr. Brene Brown ‘Dare to Lead’ trained speaker.
What to Expect
- Time: 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- A lovely venue to soak up inspirational wisdom and the opportunity to hit pause and identify what you want to create for your life.
- Yummy nibbles and refreshments. Wine by donation with proceeds going to Kiva.
- Lori’s curated takeaways from this international event to share wisdom, keys to empowerment and resources.
- Discussion and Q & A
- Draw Prizes
You can purchase tickets to one event for $35 each, or the entire series of 3 events for $75 (plus GST)