Community Beacon Award
Sponsored by Squamish Savings, the Community Beacon Award will enable local women in the Sea to Sky Corridor to participate (at no cost) in an award-winning mentor program offered through Lighthouse Mentor Network.
There are two awards available and applicants must fit the criteria noted in the application below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS FOR 2019-2020 MENTOR PROGRAM ARE CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR AWARD OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE NEXT SEASON IN FALL 2020.
- Complete Questionnaire below, no later than October 7, 2019.
- Applicants must also complete the online Mentor Group application form by October 7, 2019 deadline.
- Lighthouse’s Founder, Cathy Goddard will present applications to Squamish Savings and two recipients will be selected for the Community Beacon Award by October 16, 2019.
- All applicants will be notified by telephone or email about the status of their application after October 16, 2019.
- Note that if there is not a good fit within any of the mentor groups, we will withdraw this offer.
All information provided on application form is held in strict confidence and collected solely as support to match applicants to a suitable mentoring group.
Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the mentor program. Community Beacon Award recipients must sign an agreement (provided when acceptance confirmed) to adhere to the terms of Lighthouse Mentor Network.